Through the Goshen Market Foundation, we:
- connect our farmers with local schools to create a farm-to-school program that gives kids the opportunity to eat fresh, organic food that they’ve grown and cultivated themselves;
- create a “Market on Wheels” that will connect local farmers to communities in our area that are fresh food-deficient.
- create a chef/restaurant space that enables blossoming culinary artists to have access to Health Department-approved kitchen facilities. Edwardsville has one of the hottest, locally-conscious restaurant scenes in the region, and we want to help it grow.
We need you, Friends. We’re living in a cutting-edge, locally-conscious, small business-loving paradise. This community supports what it loves and loves what it supports.
Would you support the Goshen Market Foundation by becoming a Goshen Market Cultivator?
A Goshen Market Cultivator is a financial partner (and friend) of the Land of Goshen Community Market and its programs. For $50.00 a year, your gift will help fund the continued work of the Goshen Market and ensure its longevity.
As a Cultivator, you’ll also receive:
- A signature Goshen Market Cultivator tote bag
- The benefit of debit/credit card transactions on Market Saturdays without fees
- Advanced tickets for the Goshen Market Foundation’s signature Burgers & Brews event
- The undying gratitude of the Market vendors, customers, vegetables, and board.
Please, consider becoming a Market Cultivator and help our programs flourish.